- Coinbase, the largest US cryptocurrency exchange, has announced the delisting of five altcoins.
- The affected altcoins are Crypterium (CRPT), MXC (MXC), Quantstamp (QSP), Ren (REN), and TE-FOOD (TONE).
- The delisting will occur on November 3, 2023, at 21:00 Turkey time (2 PM ET).
- Coinbase cited ongoing evaluations of listed assets against their criteria as the reason for the delisting.
- Coinbase’s decisions often have immediate and significant impacts on the cryptocurrency market.
Coinbase, the largest US cryptocurrency exchange, has shocked the market by revealing the delisting of five altcoins, including CRPT, MXC, QSP, REN, and TONE. This decision, set for November 3, 2023, has stirred significant interest as Coinbase’s choices often shape the crypto landscape.
Coinbase, a prominent player in the cryptocurrency market, has taken the crypto community by surprise with its decision to delist five altcoins. The affected assets include Crypterium (CRPT), MXC (MXC), Quantstamp (QSP), Ren (REN), and TE-FOOD (TONE).
This unexpected move is scheduled for November 3, 2023, at 21:00 Turkey time (2 PM ET). Coinbase’s announcement has sent ripples through the cryptocurrency world, as the exchange’s decisions are well-known for their immediate and substantial effects. Altcoins listed on Coinbase often experience rapid price increases, making the delisting decision a significant development in the market.